Terms and Conditions of sale
Terms of Sales:
- All the works are complete. We remain available to the customer for any additional information about their conditions.
- We do not send works for viewing.
- The lack of a part of the work required to be no 'right to refuse the rest.
- Prices are net and inclusive of VAT.
- Those who wish to have the invoice please inform us at time of order, and to send their fiscal details at the same time.
- The cost of transport and packing are charged to the customer and the goods travel at your own risk.
- Each purchase must be paid before shipment.
- All payments must be made in Euros.
- The buyer has the right to return the item within 10 days after receipt and will be refunded only of the cost of the item purchased.
- In case of withdrawal the shipping costs will be charged to the customer. The object must be packed and returned in the same condition as it was originally.
- Before making the payment, always contact the library to check the availability of items.
- Any dispute shall be exclusively competent Court of Florence.
In accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree 50 of 15.01.1992 is allowed to exercise their right of withdrawal within 10 (ten) days of receipt of goods returning to the Libreria della Spada, Unopened what received and giving notice of the exercise of this right to the Libreria della Spada by e-mail (email@example.com) or registered letter (L.d.S. - Spada della Libreria Online, Via Adriano Mari, 5 - 50136 - Florence - Italy). For unopened means the product in its original sealed packaging, not opened or tampered with. The packaging for the shipment must be made with care to prevent deterioration during transport. The shipping costs for returning the goods shall be borne by the customer. What eventually already paid will be refunded to the customer after receipt of the goods returned in perfect condition.
Libreria della Spada Online provides its products to be free from defects (otherwise it is specified in the description of the product). In the event that a product is so defective such as to not allow the full and satisfactory use (for example, books with ripped pages or missing), Libreria della Spada Online will send a new copy as a replacement (where possible) or refund the goods only after the return of the defective copy.
Execution of the order
Shipments are made Monday and Thursday. In the event that the goods are not available Libreria della Spada Online will inform the customer of the impossibility of providing the requested products or of the waiting times.
They can be made on delivery (cash only for Italy). With advance payment by credit card (Carta SI, VISA, Eurocard, MasterCard), PayPal, wire transfer or postal account bulletin (postal account only for Italy).
Shipments to ITALY
The goods are sent by the Italian Post or Courier Bartolini or SDA .
Courier Bartolini or SDA delivery within 24/48 hours for all Italy except uncomfortable areas in which the delivery is in 72 hours.
Piego di Libri by Italian Post: for delivery within 7 / 12 days after the day of shipping, but only for packs within 5 kg of weight.
The goods are sent by the Italian Post. on request by Bartolini Express Courier (Europe) or FED-EX (Worldwide)
M-bags economy or special: delivery within 6 / 30 days depending on the country in which you made the submission. Shipping is not trackable.
For express and/or trackable deliveries contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to know time and costs.
Note: If the products were to be delivered to the consignee on a non-integral conditions, the client will detect it and declare it immediately at reception. Libreria della Spada Online shall carry out orders placed with care, but it can happen some hitch. In the event that the goods received was at variance with what was ordered, in quantity or in the set, the customer must promptly notify Libreria della Spada Online make the necessary arrangements for the return of the goods not in conformity, the cost of return will be paid by the customer.